PDR manufactures a range of the finest SMT, BGA, CSP, QFN, 0201, LED IR Rework systems and stations worldwide. Easy to set up and use, our BGA rework stations deliver the highest performance and soldering yield as demanded by our customers globally.
Since 1987, more than 4000 systems, PDR IR rework has become the benchmark for soldering and desoldering quality in modern SMT and BGA rework applications and these days our customers achieve production line yields of over 98%, in a simple, precise rework process.
PDR is a pioneer in IR Rework technology and global leader in soldering quality. Our products are specified by many of the world's top names in electronics manufacturing for SMT/BGA rework. Companies in defence, aerospace, avionics, telecoms, automotive and computers every day take advantage of a rework technology that is safer, easier to use and more versatile than, dark IR or hot gas systems.
FEATURED PRODUCT - The PDR IR-E3Vi Evolution - PDR's top SMT/BGA rework system with these features:
• PDR Focused IR component heating - 150W, fast acting and safe
• IR PCB preheating - large area, 3 x zones, 2800W IR
• non-contact IR temperature sensing - 2 x IR Sensors
• automatic profiling software - safe and effective control
• paste/flux management - clean and simple to use
• soft landing placement - easy to set up with 'paste stop'
• BGA alignment - high magnification and HD image
• auxiliary process cameras - to observe and help the process
• optional PCB air cooling - controllable, high pressure cooling
The PDR IR-E3 SMT/BGA rework system, using PDR’s patented Focused IR technology is tool free, gas free, instantly/precisely controllable, clean, modular, upgradeable and produces 98% yield BGA rework without any complications.